Kate Bush & Peter Gabriel





Kate Bush and Peter Gabriel are individually extraordinarily talented
legends who have produced decades of experimental goodies.

When they collaborated on "Don't Give Up" way back when, I
was blown away. Not many people are powerful enough to pull
off such a deceptively simple piece, nor deliver the poignancy
without becoming saccharine.

I still find this song phenomenally beautiful and inspiring.

I especially love this version of the video, which is typically
ground-breaking on many levels. Simple, rich, intimate beyond
compare in a time (yes, even then) when everyone simply wanted
their video to push-the-envelope further for how outrageous they
could be.

The minimalism and raw emotion is explosive.....
I hope you enjoy it, and find it worthy of passing it on to as
many loved ones as I have. It's unfortunately still relevant.

Peace.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7aaynDhaVc&feature=related

Comments